The view from an infinity pool
The possibilities are endless when we think about building a pool: the shape, the stairs, the colour of the pool liner, the pool deck material, the decoration in the surrounding area, the pool lighting…
In the case of this infinity pool everything was perfectly adjusted. Apart from enjoying a breathtaking view thanks to its excellent location, the pool owner has made the right choice and the result is gorgeous.
- Rustic natural stone was chosen for the pool deck. Stone has several advantages. First of all, it does not become slippery when wet. Safety is one of the main elements to take into consideration when planning a swimming pool. Secondly, stone is easy to clean and maintain.
- Concerning the pool lining, the choice was naturally RENOLIT ALKORPLAN: TOUCH Elegance in this specific case. RENOLIT ALKORPLAN TOUCH is a 2 mm thick reinforced pool lining, which remains flexible during its installation. Thus, it can adapt to any shape and to any pool basin surface. TOUCH Elegance looks like slate and gives water a deep blue tone.
- The access to the pool is unique: the stairs are a combination of wavy and straight lines, what confers a dynamic and aesthetic effect. This staircase is the good adaptability of RENOLIT ALKORPLAN to irregular shapes. It can be installed on any shape.
- The edge of this swimming pool is elevated, so that you can have a sit without getting out of the water.
- Last but not least, let’s say a few words about the shape of this infinity pool. When you submerge into its water, you get an endless view of the beautiful landscape around it. Even if the basin has a standard rectangular shape, the front edge aligns the valley, where gaze, nature and blue skies fuse together.
Infinity pool, infinity edge pool or vanishing edge pool: call it whatever you like. This kind of swimming pool looks fabulous. How would an infinity pool look like in your garden? 🙂